Vetoben.com is committed to providing 100% authentic products and the friendliest customer service.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please let us know what we can do to help.
Can I Return Or Exchange An Item?
1. Exchange Exchanged within (30) days of receipt for a merchandise credit of the full purchase price.
2. Returns (USA ONLY. WITHIN 14 DAYS) Returned within (14) days of receipt for refund to the original form of payment. Your return must arrive at Vetoben within (14) days of the date you received it. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
Please allow (14) business days from the time we receive your return for it to be processed.
All returned/exchanged items must be in the original condition as sold and any dustbags, straps or other items must be included with the returned item. Your item must have the Vetoben.com security tag attached to the bag intact to be eligible for return or exchange. Exchanged items are not eligible for return or refund, only merchandise credit. => Please note any shipping costs paid when your order was placed are not eligible for refund or merchandise credit.
Please send your return to: Vetoben.com Attn: Returns 645 S Hill St, Los Angeles, CA 90014
Returns For Authenticity Reasons We are committed to combating counterfeit items and take confirming authenticity of each item we sell very seriously. If any item purchased from our site is deemed inauthentic by a well-recognized authentication expert, we will take it back and offer a full refund, including all shipping costs. Documentation from the well reputed source stating their findings is required. Please contact us to initiate the return, and read our full Authenticity Guarantee.
How Do I Start My Return Or Exchange? Complete a Return or Exchange Merchandise Authorization (RMA/EMA): All returns & exchanges are required to have an RMA/EMA. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your RMA/EMA and start your return or exchange. The item must have the Vetoben.com security tag attached to the bag intact and must be in the same condition, including any dustbags, straps or other items as originally shipped.
1. Ship the item: Carefully pack your items and include the required RMA/EMA form in the box. It's recommended to add insurance and delivery confirmation for any returns you ship, given the high value of your purchase. Vetoben.com is not responsible for any damage or missing items not deemed to be the fault of the shipping provider.
2. Vetoben.com receives item: If you chose a refund, it will be issued in the same manner that the payment was received, any original shipping costs are not eligible for refund. Once issued, your credit card or bank can take up to seven (7) days to post the refund to your account. If you opted to receive a merchandise credit or exchange, the full value of the original purchase price will be available to you to purchase a different item, minus any initial shipping costs. If you exchanged for an item of lesser value, you will retain the remaining Vetoben.com merchandise credit to use towards a future purchase. Please note any shipping costs paid when your order was placed are not eligible for refund or merchandise credit.
If you submit a request for an RMA/EMA outside of our normal business hours, we will honor your request as long as the request was submitted during the stated return/exchange time frame.
Items not purchased on our site are not eligible for return or exchange.
When a refund is required for the following 3 reasons, all shipping and handling costs, Shopify transaction fees, shipping insurance may be deducted from your refund.
1. If the order is cancel or refund because the customer does not verify his/her identity 2. In case the order must be cancel or refund because the customer's ID and credit card information are different from the billing address and shipping address information 3. If the order is cancel or return due to the customer's change of mind